Heya guys! I was nominated by the sweet heart Wendy from The Mew Life . Thank you so much, Wendy!! Be sure to pop on over to her blog, she posts things from everyday life from recipes to day-to-day happenings and give-aways!
1. Post the Award logo and answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you.
2. Thank the person who nominated you in your post and link to their blog.
3. Nominate and link to some bloggers you’d like to see respond.
4. Create 7 questions for your nominees to answer & let them know they are nominated in a comment on their blog.
- If there is one thing you cannot give up in life, what would it be?
I think that would have to be cheese and wine at this point. I swear I’m not an alcoholic! It may just be the holidays that get me in this mood – or maybe I just love wine. Haha just kidding, at this point I don’t think I’d be able to give up studying. I’ve gotten too far to stop now. But wine and cheese, too.
2. What you do to overcome a bad day?
I put my phone far away from me. I either put on some (festive) music and pick out a book to read or watch a (festive) film with a hot cup of tea and some treats like chocolate, cookies or cake. I make sure to stay away from social media and anything work-related usually. Or I’d hang out with my best friend – and again keep my phone away.
3. What’s your favorite Christmas or other holiday tradition?
My favourite Christmas tradition would have to be decorating my apartment and baking cookies whilst dancing to Frank Sinatra, Andy Williams or Michael Buble or whilst watching a Christmas film. It’s not much, but since I live alone – and very far away from my family – its become a tradition for me.
4. What was your first job and what did you learn from it?
Oh wow, my first job was so long ago! I sold camera’s at an electronic store. I learned that you can’t trust everyone and that everyone is so very different. There can be people who seem extremely miserable with life and like to make others’ lives also miserable, but there are also people who are unbelievable kind-hearted and full of joy.
5. What is your pet peeve?
I have a couple of pet peeves, which I only remember when it actually happens. One thing that I cannot stand is hearing people eat bag of crisps. I just can’t tolerate that crunch after crunch after crunch.
6. What do you like most about yourself (physical and otherwise)?
Hmm.. this is difficult for me. I’m not one to brag about myself. I guess if I had to pick one thing is my eyes. I’m grateful for having big eye lids – makes it more fun to wear eye makeup!
7. Do you believe in ghosts/spirits?
I absolutely do.
- What type of music do you listen to? (genre, artists, bands, etc)
- If money was no object, what would you do all day?
- If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
- If you were president, what would be the first think you’d do?
- What does a perfect day look like to you?
- If could have any career possible, what would it be?
- What’s your favourite thing to do on the weekend?
I look forward to seeing your answers!!
Until next time,
Are we friends on social media yet?