A few weeks back, I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I was so flattered and honoured to know that I may be inspiring others! It’s “an award given to bloggers by bloggers. It is given to bloggers who are positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” Pretty cool, isn’t it?
Thanks so much to Shelly Ray for nominating me! This is so cool! Please go check her out!
These are my answers to Shelly Ray’s questions for her nominees:
- What is your main goal for your blog?
My main goal is to let out my creative juices and hopefully inspire others out there who need it!
2. What are you most proud of?
I’m most proud of taking that big leap and moving out in into an apartment on the other side of the world at the age of 17.
3. Who is your current favorite singer, and/or what is your current favorite song?
Currently, I don’t even have to think twice and say Cake by the Ocean by DNCE!
4. What do you do when you need to de-stress/relax?
I take a nice and hot shower, watch a film/episode of Gilmore Girls or read a book with a nice playlist in the background. Oh, and how can I forget, with a nice cup of tea, of course!
5. If you won the lottery, what would you buy?
I’d definitely pay off my awful debts and finish paying off the mortgage of my parent’s house. If there’s more money, I’d donate some of it to an organisation in need and then if there’s still money left, I’d buy a nice place for myself and travel!
6. Where do you feel most at home/what is your “happy place”?
My happy place is my own apartment.. I absolutely love it here. It’s small and quiet but perfect. Sitting on my sofa and skyping with my mom, reading a book, or “netflix-ing”.
7. What is one skill you wish you were better at?
Honestly, I wish I could get better at a lot of things, such as handling money and people skills. And especially my writing skills.
8. What are three words you’d use to describe yourself?
Eccentric, talkative, random.
9. Which city/country do you most want to visit some day?
Oh, there are so many! Brazil, Spain, Australia, Thailand, New Zealand, Canada!
10. What do you do to overcome writer’s block?
I try to brainstorm and write in my favourite notebook. I also try to look for inspiration anywhere I can find it, be that Pinterest, Tumblr, Facebook or WeHeartit.
11. What is your greatest strength?
I think my greatest strength is being able to swallow my pride and move on.
Aaaand these are my nominees:
These people not only produce great content, in my opinion, but also seem to be lovely and genuine people!
- Who brings sunshine to your day?
- What’s your current main goal?
- Describe your perfect vacation.
- Favourite plate of food? (Share a recipe?)
- What’s your favourite book? (Recommendations?)
- If you could have just one superpower, what would it be?
- What’s your favourite quote?
- What cheers you up?
- What’s your passion?
- What do you do to unwind after a long day?
- Where’s the best place you’ve ever been?
Sunshine Blogger Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog
Thanks for reading, guys! Thanks again to Shelly Ray for nominating me! Nominees, do let me know when you create a post on this award! I can’t wait to read your answers and get to know you guys a little more just as you got to know a little more about me after reading this!
Have an awesomesauce day!