I have been nominated for the Liebster award by the awesome blogger Rabia! She blogs about everything beauty, fashion, books and just a touch of everything really! Head on over to her blog and check it out! I haven’t been blogging for long but I am definitely enjoying the journey. I was totally flabbergasted to be nominated for this but I am grateful nonetheless! Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to smile today!
- Huge thanks to Rabia! Check out her awesome-taculous blog here.
- I nominate the following bloggers that I have been loving:
- Sprinkle of Surprise
- Eating Well NYC
- With All My Affection
- Oprah is My Religion
- The Shameful Sheep
- Absolutey Muffin
3. Now to answer Rabia’s questions!
What inspired you to start a blog?
Well, I’ve always loved to write and I wanted a plays where I could share my daily endeavors and experiments with others. It has opened up new doors for me, including photography, so I am really glad I finally started one after thinking about it (and postponing it) for a long time.
What is your favourite makeup item?
This tends to change over time but if I would have to pick one at the moment, I would say lipstick. Especially dark berry coloured lipsticks are a must right now!
Most expensive item you own?
I’m not so sure about this one, but I guess I would go with my blue sapphire ring I got from my parents on my 16th birthday on 09-09-09. It was a special day and I definitely felt special.
What is on your wishlist?
A new sleek or Naked eye-shadow palette.
New brown boots.
A baking set.
A coffee machine with freshly ground coffee.
And honestly, for world peace, end of global warming, and my mom to get better.
Intovert or extrovert?
I’m more of an inbetween, an ambivert.
Books or movies?
Books! (However, I do like to cozy up on the couch with my significant other (or not) and watch a (Christmas) film with a cup of tea with the lights off).
Oh, this one’s hard. I’m sure I’ve got a load of them but you never really realise this until someone tells you, do you? I guess one would be, I like to touch my earlobe when I’m a bit anxious or if I feel under pressure or confronted.
Favourite TV show?
Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, New Girl, Melissa and Joey.
How many siblings do you have?
Just one little brother.
Best friends name
I’ve actually got a few of them who have stuck with me through the years.. They go by Anke, Edilienne, Maryleen, and Natasha.
4. 11 facts about myself:
- I live in the Netherlands
- I was born on Aruba, which is an island in the Caribbean
- My parents and brother live on Aruba
- I study English Language and Culture
- I absolutely love make-up
- I was brought up as a Hindu
- I have never actually had a pet other than a fish. Unless you count my ex-roommate’s dog but he wasn’t technically my pet unfortunately.
- I love cooking and experimenting with different ingredients even though it doesn’t always work out the way I’d like it to.
- I love the following music genres: Pop-punk, alternative, rock, and two of my favourite bands are A Day to Remember and All Time Low.
- I was and am the cliche Harry Potter fan
- When I was a kid I’d always wish I could be like Sabrina the Teenage Witch
5. 11 questions for the bloggers I nominated:
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What would you do if you won the lottery tomorrow?
- What is your current favourite song?
- What’s your favourite book?
- What do you like to do on a lazy Sunday afternoon?
- Who is your role model?
- What’s your favourite colour?
- What’s your favourite dish?
- What’s your favourite season of the year?
- What makes you smile?
- What made you start your blog?